Welcome to the 2013 Test OF Endurance 50 (TOE 50) The race was created 7 years ago out of my desire to open a doorway to the mtb endurance world to provide an opportunity and a challenge for the seasoned rider to finish with the support for 50 miles. This Private land owned by Starker Forests will test your stamina as you climb 7800 ft of logging roads and descend twisty and fast singletrack on 2-25-mile loops to complete your TOE. PLEASE TAKE WARNING THAT YOU MUST BE IN GREAT PHYSICAL AND MENTAL SHAPE TO FINISH THIS EVENT. SERIOUS RISK TO THOSE WHO ENTER CAN OCCUR INCLUDING DEATH, PLEASE ENTER KNOWING YOUR LIMITS AND THE RISK.
If you are looking for the 100K toe100.com
Cost: $75 prior to July 1st $85 after if space is available. Juniors only 15.00 and beginners or 1 lap (ride) 40.00 anytime while space exists
This will be the 2013 Rivercity Oregon XC Series Final to settle any unfinished business or prepare you for a great summer of riding
Start Time 11 am (give you a bit more time to prepare) Mass Start
Cost / Register
- Well marked course /Custom race plate
- 2 big aid stations with the best support and food for you
- The Event will start and finish in Blodgett at the forestry tour area
- Big Burrito after the event for all. $7.00 non-‐racers
- Pint Glass for the first 250 who register
- Custom Swag bag with TOE socks for all who enter prior to May 1st
- EMT and Search and rescue on site
- Big Raffle /FOOD/epic adventures
- Free entry to the High Cascades 100 for the top 3 Men and 3 Women under 4 and 5 hrs respectively. Anyone inside this time limit not in the top 3 50% off, so push the pace!
- One sweet day on your bike
- Coverage by dirtwire.tv
- From Portland or Eugene, Take I-5 to the HWY 34 exit (Corvallis) 10 miles to Corvallis (Blodgett is 17 Miles from Corvallis)
- Turn left and following HWY 34 to Philomath.
- Proceed Straight on HWY 20 towards Newport 12 miles to Blodgett
- Signs will start once you get close to Blodgett on the right side of the HWY
- Race location is up Tum Tum Rd at the Forestry Tour area. Please park past the entrance on the Right side of the gravel road only!
- GOOGLE MAP
2 Laps of Classic Test of Endurance trails